|Address:||Betfair, Waterfront, Hammersmith Embankment, Chancellors Road, London, England W6 9HP|
|Customer Service tel:||0044 203 059 8888|
|Betting Service tel:||0844 871 5000|
Betfair is perhaps the first and the biggest betting exchange market. Its headquarters are located at Hammersmith in West London, England.
The company’s founders are Andrew Black and Edward Wray. According to recent reports, Betfair has somewhat more than 2,000,000 clients and has a turnover of at least £50,000,000 per week.
As of this moment (May 2011) these numbers may have increased.
• Higher odds than anywhere
• You can make up your own odds
• Back and Lay bets (You can bet FOR and AGAINST)
• Claims over 20% better odds
• Low commission on winnings 2%-5%
• Pays quickly and values customers
• A sign up offerof up to £100
• Live streaming services
• From September 2008 Betfair started charging a what they call a “Premium Charge”. It was designed for punters who won the majority of the time. The Premium Charge equals to 20% of your winnings.
While Betfair assured all of its customers that only a tiny portion of them would be affected, bettors from all over the world reacted harshly. While the moto “where winners are always welcome” was gone, most punters would never have to deal with this issue.
• Somewhat slow customer support that doesn’t specifically answer your inquiry.. I speak from personal experience as I had to contact them several times regarding an issue with my player’s account. The first response was most likely a template that had not a lot to do with my issue. However after a brief communication everything was fixed.
• Live streaming quality can be improved, as well as availability. Some of the games point that they offer a video, but when you open the window the screen is just black.
Minimum Deposit: £25.00
Minimum Bet: £2.00 online
Deposit Methods: Cheques, Click2Pay, Bank Wire, Cashier’s Check, Money Order, Western Union, Neteller,Credit Cards, UK Credit Cards
Withdrawal Methods: Cheques, Click2Pay, Bank Wire, Western Union, Neteller,Credit Cards, UK Credit Cards
If you are looking for the highest odds around on most fixtures, Betfair’s exchange market is the place. You probably won’t find another brand where the odds for any given game will be higher than here.
Large variety of bets, that you won’t see in your regular bookmaker as well, and the option to bet AGAINST(Lay). Although their customer support isn’t brilliant it’s something you might never have to deal with.